Tuesday 9 July 2013

Tamorong, Sta. Catalina
Ilocos Sur
July 06, 2013

Dear Mr. President:
             Before anything else I just want to greet you a good day. I hope that ou are in a good health.
                       I observed nowadays that our population began to grow slower because of the RH law. I think this is now better because our country is now over populated. In your law that you will lessen the age  of the people who will commit mistakes, I think I am in favor of that because many teenager like me is not afraid to make a crime because they know that the government will not punished them because they are still teenager so they just continue they wrong doings. on the other hand, please make also a law that aim to stop mining and cutting trees because nowadays we are experiencing floods because of this so please stop them to prevent floods and landslides.
                     Being a President of our country   is very hard task but I know that you will do your best to be a good leader.

Respectfully yours,
Maria Christiany Raping 

No comments:

Post a Comment