Tuesday 6 August 2013

REFLECTION

1. What are the discoveries or learnings that I have gained or learned?
               The discoveries/ learnings that i have gained or learned this first grading period are timeline of internet, data types, history of blog and the types of blog.

2.  What are the problems or challenges that I have encountered?
                              I  think I don't have any problem in learning the lessons that we had but I am challenge to be more familiarize the other website of the internet.

3. How did I address this challenges?
                             To address the challenges that I encounter, I just familiarize more myself  to have more knowledge about our lessons.

4. moving on.......
                            In our first grading period I learn a lot about blogs and I hope in our second grading I will also learn more and to gain more knowledge.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment