Sunday 23 February 2014

My Dream, My Future

          

REALIZING WHAT YOU WANT   

                                    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” If didn't believe in the future it means that we don't have dream in life and we just let our self go with the flow of life without realizing what is the reason why are we like that and we just not think about our future because of what we had and experience in life.
                                     Being the eldest in the family is really hard difficult because they have many expectation to you. For them all you  do should be perfect and if you have a mistake expect that they will scold you.I am  now a better person than the previous years  because of the experiences I encounter in my  journey until I reach my dream in life but it's hard  to pretend  that we have other choices that we want to be but we chose to be the other choice that they want you  to be. I never regret of what I am and what I have now but sometimes I was thinking what if I choice the my dream in the start and not what I am now. Maybe I am more happy than this but the dream  I chose makes me feel that I am a better person because I chose the  dream that I want and face all the trials in this dream just to become what I am now. I didn't say that I am regretting what I am now but I just thinking what future I am now if I chose the dream that i want to be than this dream I finished now. I love and I want what I am now and I didn't regret it because in the end I learn to love it. Even I didn't chose the dream I want I can do it in my free time and that still remain my hobby because I really love to draw.
                                 “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” This means we only understand life in the past that we had because we can not understand life if we didn't think about the things that happen to us back then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment